1. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- When you use the Platform by way of registration, log in, creation of a user account or creation of a post, purchase of a test series, attempting a mock test, etc. or by way of interaction via third party websites and/or mobile applications or by way of any other communication with the Platform, Organisation may collect your personally identifiable information including name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, social media account details including list of contacts/friends and examination preference.
- By registering on the Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing Organisation your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. Organisation is not liable to provide you with its Services in the absence of or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, Organisation is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all the aforementioned information.
- Any information provided by you under Organisation’s "create a post" feature, comments, upvotes or otherwise any information that you provide on the Platform is not personal information and shall become part of Organisation’s published content. Organisation may use the aforementioned information without your consent for purposes including but not limited to improving its products and services, developing new products and services and sending you messages about promotions and offers.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- When you visit or interact with the Platform, apart from Organisation certain third-party advertisers and/or service providers may use technologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmation of registration, notification of purchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, newsletters, etc.) purposes. Your information may be collected by Organisation or such third-party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways: -
- Log Files: Every time you visit the Platform, Organisation servers automatically receive and log information from your browser and device used to access the Platform (such as IP address, device ID, details of your network operator and type, your operating system, browser type, and version, CPU speed, and connection speed). This enables us to validate you as a User, to understand your usage of the Platform and helps us to make changes and updates most suited to your needs and interests.
- Mobile Device: When you register your mobile device or use the mobile device to access the App, In addition to the aforesaid, Organisation will also collect device information such as mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer details, operating system etc. for the purpose of improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying content according to your preferences.
- Cookies: Cookies are data files placed on your device, used to keep track of information such as your interaction with social media websites, the content you click on, download, upload or share and other activity on the Platform etc. in order to improve your experience of the Platform by personalizing it to your preferences and usage trends.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons are transparent graphic images used in our email communication to you, in order to understand customer behavior and improve the overall quality, functionality, and interactivity of the Platform.
- Mobile Analytics: Mobile analytics software is used by Organisation to better understand and customize the functionality of the App’s software on your phone. This is done by collecting information such as your frequency of the App’s usage, the features you prefer to use on the App, where the App was downloaded from, Device Id, name of other mobile applications on your device, etc.
- Payment /Purchase Information: In order to access certain paid features and services on the Platform, you may be required to create or log into a separate account on a payment gateway or website such as “PayU” or “PayTM”. Once such an account is created, in order to process your payments/ purchases on the Platform, such payment gateway provider may require and collect your details such as name, address, phone number, email address and credit or debit card information, net banking information or details of any web wallets maintained by you. Any and all payments made/processed or details provided to or shared with such authorized payment gateway providers shall be stored directly by such payment gateway providers without any information passing through or relayed to Organisation. Organisation assumes no liability in respect of such payments and/or information shared with or provided to such authorized payment gateway providers. It is further clarified that the
- Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section or by way of the “create a post” feature, becomes published information and Organisation shall not be held liable for the security of the same or any persona information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or personally identifiable information in this regard.
- Please note that we only use the aforesaid information to communicate with and/or improve the Service and to better understand our users' operating systems, for system administration and to audit the use of the Service. We do not use any of the aforesaid data to identify the name, address or other personal details of any individual.
4. SHARING OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- As a strict policy we will not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your express permission.
- However, we may be mandated under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the following circumstances:
- Legal Necessity: Organisation may share any of the aforesaid information, including your personally identifiable information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining a separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offences.
5. SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at your own risk.
- We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
6. HOW YOU MAY REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
ALL INFORMATION THAT IS PROVIDED TO ORGANIZATION BY YOU IS ERASABLE. There may be a variety of ways you can delete your personal information from Organization. You can remove all the information that you have voluntarily provided us through the following steps.
- Fill this attested Google form, to initiate the process of your information/profile deletion from Organization.
- Fill it as per your preferences and specify to us all the information that you would like to erase from organization.
- Your request will be processed within a day and all the information specified by you will be permanently deleted from Organization and all its extensions.
- Contact Organization in case of any discrepancy, Email us at- email@example.com